For the purposes of this notice, the words ‘we’ / ‘us’ / ‘our’ are in reference to Suigeneris Company B.V. We are committed to safeguarding privacy, and ensure that we process personal data in a fair and transparent manner. Personal data is data that relates to an identified or an identifiable natural person (the ‘data subject’). We process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This notice sets out how we will treat personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
– Full Names;
– Invoice & delivery address;
– E-mail address;
– Date of birth;
– Phone number;
– Bank account number;
– IP addresses;
– Social Media Accounts;
– Related preferences;
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
The purposes of these processing activities vary according to the services we provide. The purposes for which we collect data are either:
– handling orders placed in our (ticket and consumer) webshop and delivery of products and services;
– processing payments;
– preventing fraud;
– communication with the Consumer, our client, about orders and to maintain user accounts;
– administration of Suigeneris Company’s experiences;
– sending our digital newsletter;
– sending various marketing emails;
– improving and analysing (the security of) our website;
– compliance with our legal (financial) obligations or to disclose data in connection with legal processes or litigation.
The processing or personal data is always either necessary in light of the performance of a contract with you as a consumer, based on your consent or necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests. For processing activities based on the consent, the Consumer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing activities based on his consent before its withdrawal. We process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data. Where necessary, we conclude data processing agreements with third parties that process personal data on our behalf. We store personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not share personal data with third parties, unless:
– we are obliged to do so by law;
– transfer is necessary for the purpose of an agreement to which the Consumer is party, e.g. to inform the delivery service about the address where the order needs to be delivered;
– such transfer is permitted in light of our legitimate interests, e.g. to prevent fraud;
– we have obtained consent to do so;
– It concerns our referral program.
The Consumer has a right of access to the personal data we process about him. Additionally, he has the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him, the right to erasure, restriction of processing and data portability. If the Consumer wants to exercise any of these rights, such request can be sent to email@example.com. We will respond to incoming requests within four weeks. Additionally, the Consumer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch data protection authority. The Consumer needs to let us know if personal data which we hold needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website may contain links to other websites for reference purposes only. We are not responsible for the content, privacy notices or practices of third party websites in these circumstances. Please contact them directly for more information.
We may update this notice from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. The Consumer is advised to check this page regularly to ensure he is informed about any changes. We may also notify of changes to this notice by email.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE OUR WEBSITE?
We do not sell any products or services for purchase by children. When placing an order the Consumer confirms he is aged 18 or over.